lunes, 16 de junio de 2008

The pool after 72 points

There is only 2 more days to finish with this first stage in the Euro, and 6 contenders are out of the pool. Niva, Joep and Remco (from Holland), Wini, Carlos, Niño, Andres, cubano and myself, are still alive in this competition. We have a fantastic prize of 1500 pesos... or in other words, the not so fantastic amount of 93 euros; But still, money is money... so, good luck to everyone.

P.S. This is your first lesson with me dutches. I want you rewrite this paragraph in spanish and send it to my mail. And also, i want a few opinions about this euro. You have 24 hours since now ladies.

7 comentarios:

Joep Smeets dijo...

we're not going through with this through the next round?

Anónimo dijo...

la trduccion correcta seria: vete a tomar por culo figo :D

Anónimo dijo...

y pk david esta eliminado con 13 puntos??

Joep Smeets dijo...

cause he doesn't know his football :p

Kp dijo...

well we could, but i´m pretty sure that just a few ones will want to get in....dutches, cachetes, and me.

Joep Smeets dijo...

hahaha, damnit rafa!!! damn you van Persie :D

2-0 :D though

Anónimo dijo...

It may just be 'loser talk', but I like to think that I would've done the same thing had I won the quiniela. My proposition: the winner (my dear brother Niva) invests his 1500pesos in beer, which we'll then enjoy over the course of a 5 vs 5 football tournament. We'll need any available quiniela participants + some other nice people who can't play for shit so we'll feel better?